Dream Brand Manager role is hybrid heaven: part Account / Client Management relationships, part strategy, part management, part financial, part culture creator. Go ahead, throw your name into the mix.
Looking for a creative that is at home doing deep dives into creative branding/design development for a variety of brands and services. If you are driven to create a layered visual vocabulary that is texturally rich and creates a brand story each and every time, then we want to see your portfolio NOW!
Full Time opportunities for Bay Area Visual Designers to work on the retail team for a confidential silicon valley tech giant.
- Strength in web, mobile web and app design.
- Large company environment
- Mobile app design for iOS apps
- Understand UI Paradigms relating to mobile
- Managing complex layered files
- Attention to detail, sharp, fast, professional
- Able to perform technical design based on existing style guides, grids, and UI paradigms
- Must have experience with E-commerce and checkout processes
- Must see UX projects in portfolio to be considered
- Experience with e-commerce sites (show us those checkout flows!) for large brands a plus.
Looking for portfolios that show commercial scale projects across web / mobile and mobile web; complex subjects with lots of details and versions of a single page, etc...
Email your work, links, resume for review.