The position will involve working closely with and assisting the three chief executives of the organization as well as supporting the agency as whole. Because of our size and pace, this job is extremely important to the overall agency-wide success. We are looking for someone with the right mix of self-awareness, sound judgement, strong initiative, patience, creative problem-solving ability, and detail oriented who is skilled at managing competing priorities. Our culture requires the ability to think on your feet and be proactive.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR (60%) You will work very closely with the CEO, Creative Director and Director of Strategy to support their ongoing work.
● Communicating with multiple individuals and entities on behalf of chief executives through email and telephone correspondence, including but not limited to clients, new business inquiries, consultants, and vendors.
● Email tracking for the chief executives to ensure reception of meetings, proper follow up, and important logistical details
● Internet research on prospective clients before email follow up, meetings or phone calls
● Problem solving with various vendors
● Managing the CEO’s contacts and schedule
● Arranging travel (researching and booking flights, hotels, and rental cars etc.)
● Coordinating and confirming appointments and attendance at meetings, providing daily itineraries and appointment reminders for the CEO throughout the day
● Providing driving directions for meetings as well as bios on meeting participants
● Tracking financial expenditures including receipt collection, reimbursement follow up, and credit card reconciliation
AGENCY MANAGER (30%)
● Answering phones and screening calls for all employees
● Providing information in response to new inquiries regarding agency services, capabilities and new business opportunities, identifying the proper referral to management
● Collecting and distributing mail
● Maintaining the office, including organizing paperwork, ordering office supplies, & troubleshooting office equipment including IT
● Keeping the office tidy, including maintaining the communal kitchen area, disbursing faxes and/or copies, prepping and cleaning up the conference room before and after meetings, helping move boxes etc. In general, actively pursuing an overall pleasant work environment.
● Compiling and maintaining an adequate supply of employee forms, handbooks, onboarding materials
● Updating agency CRM database
● Assist the accounting supervisor with maintenance of financial records: copying, filing, preparing deposits, maintaining records of incoming checks, reconciling monthly company credit card bills
● Coordinating agency events, weekly meetings and programs in partnership with key members of the team
PROGRAM ASSISTANCE (10%) QUALIFICATIONS: This role is critical to the office as it assists many different parts of what we do. The successful candidate will have:
● Office and administrative experience;
● Strong initiative and confident decision making skills;
● Patience and persistence in the face of dilemmas and a cool demeanor in stressful circumstances;
● Strong phone, interpersonal and writing skills;
● Excellent organizational skills;
● The ability to manage multiple assignments and thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment;
● A good sense of humor, curiosity and a strong work ethic;
● The ability to learn quickly and adapt to new and unfamiliar projects/tasks;
● Ability to express your opinions and have the organizational aptitude to make correct decisions without constant oversight; and
● Deep experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs
SUBMIT YOUR "WHY ME" EMAIL, ALONG WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS, WITH RESUME AND LINKS TO HAZEL