Our Branding Agency client is looking to hire their first (and only) copywriter. This small, but mighty, creative shop creates the foundation and positioning for a variety of consumer facing brands in a mix of categories. If the below is you, or someone you know, get on this!
- Mid-Level (or rising Junior) with 3-5 years relevant (agency, consulting or client side) branding experience.
- A portfolio that shows the creation, crafting and execution of lasting brand positioning(s) and languages for a variety of brands and categories.
- Experience with naming a plus!
- Slogans! Tag-lines! Mission Statements! Manifestos!
- Ability and strength in speaking to your process in positioning brands and crafting voice and tone - with the book and process decks to prove it.
- Hybrid writer that can adapt easily to both short and long form writing.
- Strength with concepting, with bringing solid ideas to the table, even in the early on client facing new business meetings.
- Confidence to bring your POV to client brainstorm workshops and agency RFP’s writing.
- Multiple case studies to show your development of brand language copy and guidelines - ranging from positioning statements to brand story to slogans and tagline.
- A builder, a self-starter and hard worker - someone who thrives in an extremely collaborative tight knit, small team environment.
- Ability and interest to immerse, discover and align with the brand’s values and goals in order to effectively build copywriting to solve project challenges.
- Experience supporting brand activations for copy communication online, offline and on social.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple project timelines with client expectations.
- Responsible and professional with a respect for following agency process.
- A thought-leader in sharing ways brands are communicating in the evolving market/consumer focused landscape.
Use your copy skills and convince us why we should pitch you. Don’t forget to share your resume, social links, pdf and/or website portfolio, branding decks, as well as current situation, salary range and availability. Apply here.