One of our most fun fashion retail brands needs a copywriter for a few months to work on-site within their copy team. The booking would start with 3 months, but it could go longer. The work must be done in house in their SF offices - remote is not an option. This position reports directly to the brands Editorial Director.
We are looking for writers with a mix of traditional in store retail copywriting experience, as well as digital experience, working on either a fashion or beauty brand, preferably at the global level.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, with the portfolio to prove it.
- Concept and execute individual projects, like out-of-home marketing initiatives, special events, and in-store fun.
- Ability to use strategic thinking, competitive analysis, and an understanding of brand voice to name new products and name-and-claim initiatives
- Creative thinker with a strong grasp of brand voice, and ability to interpret voice across vehicles
- An insatiable curiosity for what others are doing in our competitive space and aspirational space, with a hunger to use that knowledge to drive better copy and content for the brand
- A self-accountable task-master able to execute on tight deadlines in an efficient and collaborative way
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for projects great and small — there are no unimportant words
- Solid copywriter and proofreader with proactive attention to detail
- Ability to maintain consistency of tone and style across vehicles
Want in? Good. Email us why.