Fashion and retail lovers check this one out!
Be an integral part of spearheading the digital experience for this women’s fashion forward retail brand client of ours on all brand cross-platform digital.
This position will focus on overseeing pre-season concepts, web & email design, including all iterations of the site needs daily, weekly, and seasonally.
Conceptualize the digital brand story-telling to build compelling e-commerce shopping experiences to propel the brand.
With a mobile-first mindset, our dream creative should have experience in executing digital campaigns and building fun and functional UI/UX across all digital channels with an understanding of responsive design.
Your job would be to make the visual branding of each season come to life digitally while maintaining consistency brand look & feel in other venues (in-store signage & experience)
- Define, design, and implement digital design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs
- Work closely with Developers to continually streamline the site experience and design beautiful
- templates that are ADA compliant with a focus on the mobile e-commerce experience
- Understand the digital customer journey and continually push for newness and innovation to
- improve and excite our customers online shopping experience
- Show passion for digital design trends, especially in UI/UX and responsive design
- Lead with IA/UX thinking and user first approach before offering visual solution
- Design with a youthful brand aesthetic
- 5+ years of relevant experience, working at a retail brand, or agency with retail accounts.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience managing projects and multiple direct reports
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing business needs
- Willingness to embrace an entrepreneurial environment with agility and self-motivation
- Experience or interest in fashion/beauty and/or youthful brands
- Understand the Gen-Z and Millennial lifestyle and aesthetic as it relates to Graphic Design
- Photo art direction experience, e-comm photography a bonus
If this is you, show us why. Email your resume, PDF portfolio, links, along with current situation and reason for applying.