One of our San Diego clients -- a 30 person (and growing) boutique creative, advertising and branding agency -- is looking for an experienced Senior Designer/Design Thinker.
This company is an entrepreneurial Mecca, walking distance to the beach (hello!) and filled with talented, spirited people, all driven (and stoked) to go above and beyond every-single-time.
We need a Senior Level Creative Design Thinker who can bring the below (and more) to the table and back it up with a solid book of work:
- Brand development from scratch: Do you have the ability to showcase developing a brand from nothing, creating textures, tone, colors, positioning, ads - anything a consumer guest can sense -- can you create it?
- Creative and Strategic Thinking: Can you strategically think from a business/brand standpoint and come up with or understand why/how your design/direction should be the one?
- Entrepreneurial - If given a short creative brief, or maybe a few words, can you make something out of nothing?
- A portfolio full of Branding/Design development deep dives - show us work that really created a layered visual vocabulary that is texturally rich and created a brand story.
- BA required in design, graphic arts, interactive media or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of prior agency experience in a similar position.
YOU? Right on. Now give us your best "WHY ME" email here