Your writing doesn’t just move the needle, it moves the audience.
You’ve got an artist’s eye and a poet’s ear. You’re a writer with experience in advertising and branding, equally comfortable writing big-budget campaigns and nitty-gritty e-commerce site copy. You understand that behind all great copy is an allegiance to the brand’s voice/tone and unique business needs. So, your writing doesn’t just move the needle, it moves the audience.
Writing comes naturally to you, just like working with people and taking charge. You’re looking for a challenge, ready to keep pushing yourself and eager to make some of the best work of your career. You want to be here because you want to create things people love. Thankfully, you’re back on the market.
You’ll bring to the group a deep background of branding and design writing across different mediums (web, video, social, packaging). You’re equally dependable with concepting and execution and you look forward to the opportunity to serve as a leader and a mentor for junior members of the team.
Specific emphasis on design writing, brand communication, UX/UI writing, and content for lifestyle and technology categories.
What You'll Bring:
- Work on-site as part of our embedded team in Mountain View
- Contribute to various large-scale digital projects including websites, branding, content, campaigns, and more
- An innate desire to push yourself and the people around you—as well as the projects you work on
- Easy going nature of putting the client and your team before yourself
- Ready and able to work with little process in place (aka a knack for solving problems through hard work, teamwork, and proactive problem solving
- Eagerness to collaborate, multi-task and solve challenges with a solid point-of-view and an ear for different opinions
- Exceptional knowledge of brand programs, interactive design, online retail and related industries
- Team player with easy-going nature and good vibes; works well with others
- Sturdy agency experience; familiar with workflow and production process
- Creative and versatile writer fluent in concepting and collaborating
- Gifted multi-tasker ready to balance and/or juggle many projects at once
- Confidence, talent and poise when presenting work to stakeholders of all level
- Naturally curious with an entrepreneurial and independent spirit
- Strong knowledge of writing’s role in visual design and user-centered experience, interactive design, brand development and the creative process
- Experience leading and mentoring internal teams, working across departments, getting/giving feedback, contributing where necessary, and keeping morale high
- Real passion for our craft: design, creativity, technology
WANT TO BE CONSIDERED? EMAIL US YOUR BEST 'WHY ME' EMAIL (ATTACH RESUME, INCLUDE LINKS)