The Keva Dine Agency is a leading creative industry search firm specializing in the advertising, fashion/beauty, design, digital and marketing industries. Our clients are nationwide and vary in size, but never in passion. We partner with established brands, up and coming consultancies, and everything in between. Creative Profiles, our personal-branding service, is engineered to rock your world by providing custom branded career profile services. We've been kicking ass and taking names, one job at a time, since 2001.
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, and creative assistant to provide support on everything from managing featured work on our website, posting to social media, and performing industry research. You're a modern marketing guru and an organized creative all rolled into one. You know the ins and outs of social media, content management and the power of a well-written paragraph. You like technology and you're not afraid to use it.
As part of our team, you should have a strong visual inclination, have an interest in and awareness of the landscapes of design, advertising, and creativity, and be passionate about social media. Previous experience with image-making, visual editing, art direction, and social media strategy is highly valued.
Taking initiative and being proactive are constant elements of our team, and the person who fills this role will have no problem saying "I have an idea!" and then moving on it. As the Marketing & Creative Content Coordinator, you will help to pilot our continued marketing efforts, captain new endeavors with social media and client marketing, and conceive, grow and execute ideas for on-going business and brand growth.
THE NECESSARY LIST
- A marketing and communications background, with recent experience in print and email marketing, and social media content planning.
- Strong writing, editing, and content creation experience. Some branding experience a plus.
- Technology is your friend - you're proficient in Mac systems & apps, Google Suite, and Adobe software a plus (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.). You don't need to be a wizard, but some experience and/or being extremely intuitive or teachable is our preference.
- Squarespace (website platform)
- Data & Image Management (utilizing Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
- Keen ability to make personal connections through social media (and the real world! imagine!) and still communicate with fans/creatives/clients on a broader scale.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to follow-through.
- Bonus experience and skills include demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Write, schedule, coordinate and publish all social media posts across a variety of social platforms with our software using original and crowdsourced imagery.
- Daily community management, including responding to all post comments + DMs and brand hashtags
- Experience strategizing, implementing and managing successful social media campaigns and knowledge of social media analytics tools and platforms.
- Sound knowledge of social media channels incl. trends, analytics, and best practices.
- Ensure all social content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Track client site traffic and social media growth.
- Daily checks of all social sites / websites for any errors, DM's, comments, etc, then respond / engage / follow up.
- Source and save brand appropriate re-grams, save in dropbox
- Organize and maintain dropbox folders of social content
- Spearhead handwritten note card & follow up send-outs.
- Post new jobs/content to the website.
- Run analytics on the website
- Insta stories? Anyone?
- Bonuses: light copy experience, good Spotify playlists
You value inclusion and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You sincerely care about our world. You are ego-free. You're flexible, positive, proactive and organized. You're collaborative and kind. This position is open now and on-site only and we are only reviewing applicants already living locally. Payment will be an hourly rate negotiated upon experience. We are asking for a commitment of 1-2 days per week, 4 hours per day, with some flexibility. Hours will increase as the selected candidate becomes more immersed in the company.
Check out our website, peek at our Instagram, and learn a bit more about us. How many Instagram followers do we have? How can we get the swipe-up cool thing? Be sure to tell us in the first sentence of your email to us. If you believe that things happen for a reason and you can see your name on one of our business cards, send your resume now.