Are you a creative who starts by looking at the potential for impact, then reverse-engineering big ideas and executions? This means being truly solution-agnostic. Here you will create strategies, campaigns, communities, content, platforms, and tools — whatever is needed for brands and people to act together and create positive impact at scale.
This role is about more than making ads. It’s about making an impact by any means necessary.
- Partner across departments to craft and implement fresh, effective strategies, concepts and executions to meet the brand and social impact goals of each project.
- Develop innovative and effective creative solutions for interactive, TV, video, print, direct response, and other media and promotional channels.
- Collaborate with a diverse team, including art directors, strategists, technologists, designers, interaction designers, and producers.
- Conceive and develop large and game-changing creative concepts and social innovations
- Develop innovative and effective creative solutions for interactive, TV, video, print, direct response, retail, or promotion channels.
- Concept and collaborate with a team, including art directors, strategists, designers, interaction designers, and producers.
- Write comprehensive long-form copy, effective headlines, taglines, and engaging calls to action
- Exhibit a range of styles and for a variety of executions.
- Develop executions and content strategies for various social media platforms.
- Confidently interact with and present work to clients of all levels.
- Work with account managers and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and designs are on brand and strategically sound.
- Work with the team to ensure concepts and executions are delivered on deadline and in accordance with clients’ criteria.
- Meet with and present work to clients of all levels – from junior brand managers to senior marketing clients.
- Nurture junior talent.
MID-SENIOR COPYWRITER / REQUIREMENTS:
3+ years copywriting experience
A deep understanding of and passion for the social innovation/social entrepreneurship space
The ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale internally and to clients
The capacity to juggle multiple projects