Senior Creative Copywriter needed to join in-house creative team to help develop digital, social, and traditional campaigns. The right candidate is a team player, self-starter, and creative mind.
- Write copy that is clear, concise, and conversational in short form, long form, and everything in between.
- Work collaboratively with the design team to deliver creative solutions.
- Keep brand voice consistent by working with stakeholders and reviewers.
- You know what makes a killer headline and have a knack for both OOH and digital.
- You can adjust the brand voice and tone based on medium and audience.
- Experience ideating for integrated campaigns and new product launches.
- You’re ready to move quickly, test the copy you create, and iterate to find the perfect performance-based solution.
- You take initiative, keep organized, and can handle multiple projects at once.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent grammar, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of financial services or personal finance a plus.
- Experience mentoring junior to mid-level writers a must.
- A minimum of 5 years writing copy for a brand in an in-house creative department.
- Bachelor’s degree with English/Advertising/Journalism focus.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Finance experience preferable.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Fast learner and executor
- Enthusiastic and forward thinking
- Measured and data-driven
This is a full time role, no freelancers. Strong preference for candidates already living in the Bay Area. If this is you, show us why. Email your resume, PDF portfolio, links, along with current situation and reason for applying.