Looking for a Creative Project Manager who will be in charge of daily management of the creative team. You will oversee the work across social, TV, digital, print, and experiential by creating timelines and making sure your team delivers. You are a strategic thinker, manage your time exceedingly well, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the timelines of all marketing collateral across channels to ensure production stays on schedule
- Review briefs to ensure they are complete, work with the team to determine who will work on projects, building timelines, etc.
- Maintain relationships with executives and stakeholders from project concept to launch
- Work closely with the head of creative production for projects that require shoots (video, photo) on timeline, deliverables, etc.
- Address how we can develop more efficiencies in our process to get to market sooner and more smoothly. Regularly report back to marketing leaders on improvements and road blocks
- Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between all development disciplines, as well as with upper management
- Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision, while also leading by example
- Proven experience managing schedules and requirements to implement desired features
- Proactive in finding new ways to problem solve and work with resolutions
- Unrelenting self-motivation, positive attitude, and initiative
- Proven conflict management and evaluation, mitigation and risk resolution
- Attention to detail, while being able to rise above to see the bigger picture
- 3+ years of relevant experience in creative project management
- A talented multi-tasker
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders and clients
- A self-starter and fast learner
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve objectives while meeting an expected brand standard, a high bar for aesthetic quality within set budgets and schedules.
- Ability to utilize and manage project management tool(s)
This is a full time role, no freelancers. Strong preference for candidates already living in the Bay Area. If this is you, show us why. Email your resume, PDF portfolio, links, along with current situation and reason for applying.