Hey Bay Area Digital Creatives!
If you crave responsibility for the creation and execution of all interactive media.
If crafting compelling web designs with a focus on user experience, and providing thought-leadership on best practices and next-generation digital trends and maintaining a user-centered design focus, digging into interactive infographics, conversion-oriented landing pages, elements for A/B testing is getting you excited.
If the idea of working with a multifunctional team of designers, writers, videographers, photographers and developers to create innovative and usable solutions that satisfy needs spanning ecommerce, digital storytelling, mobile, and in-store experiences is totally your thing
...then this could be YOUR NEW JOB!
- Design web experiences
- Recommend changes and redesigns for the existing website
- Bring design solutions to the table
- Create wireframes/mockups and develop them into functional digital experiences.
- Embrace collaboration with cross functional teams
- Lead and build a team of designers and developers
- Innovate in the digital space
- Extend global communications strategies to digital
- Refine the digital creative production process
- Highly motivated team-player with a passion for creating the best designs and user experience possible
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with developers, designers, project managers, and marketing strategists.
- Outstanding visual design, including original concepts, hands-on design, and branding standards.
- Expertise using design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Flexibility to problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment
- Comfort delivering and receiving feedback, writing well-structured code, testing, iterating rapidly and collaborating with a variety of colleagues from different disciplines (marketing, design, engineering, and agency partners)
- Strong creative skills in layout and typography. Ability to conceptualize multiple creative comps for presentation is a must.
- Experience in developing responsive websites and knowledge of WordPress functionality and constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail
- 7+ years experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong storyboard skills
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce best practices
- Outstanding skills in Interaction Architecture, typography, animation, style guide creation, video production
- Passion for interaction design, touch screen design, and mobile platforms
- Strong understanding of HTML, HTML5, CSS, and Flash
pdf or online portfolio a MUST email@example.com