Searching for a Head of Creative Production responsible for managing and overseeing social, digital, TV, and print. The right candidate has experience managing outside partners, negotiation, and timelines and is obsessed with quality. You must have a strong creative production background with experience in scripts, project management, budgets and delivery.
- Act as lead for the creation of inspiring work - including digital and social video, TV commercials, photos)
- Utilize project management skills to support campaign strategy, production, and creative ideation.
- Determine project scope including milestones, resource needs, deliverables, and budgets.
- Maintain partnerships with senior-level executives from start of projects through launch
- Communication skills that are above and beyond - you can effectively act as a mediator between all departments including upper management
- Outstanding production skills - you complete your projects on time with minimal supervision and lead by example
- Experience managing schedules and requirements to implement desired features.
- Strong negotiator.
- Proactive problem solver
- You are self motivated and have a positive attitude
- Proven experience with conflict management, mitigation, and risk resolution
- 6+ years of experience in multi-channel campaigns
- Understanding of filmmaking and photography including: cinematography, sound, motion design, script writing, lighting.
- Experience working with and managing vendors and remote contractors.
- A love of storytelling that presents itself in your work
- Knowledge of financial services / personal finance a plus
If this is YOU, tell me why! firstname.lastname@example.org