Searching for an award winning Senior Art Director who has a record of creating amazing concepts. The candidate consistently inspires the team with visual and creative awesomeness.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
● Generating a range of powerful and viable concepts and designs for each project. You will partner with copywriters to ensure the copy and visuals blend together to form a cohesive creative piece that is both compelling and powerful
● Communicating motion designs, concepts, storyboards, and visual designs through presentations - and getting clients to both love and approve the ideas.
● Leading the team to create engaging content and campaigns that wow both the team and audience, as well as driving business results.
● Juggle multiple projects as you inspire and motivate your creative teammates
● A sense of humor and a mind that is open and curious
● A portfolio that highlights exceptional design skills in both print and web
● Strong experience within cross-channel and/or direct marketing initiatives across media, both online and off, as well as a mastery of web production and the capabilities within digital channels.
● A massive understanding of social media and content as well as how to create content and assets for each particular channel.
● A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution
This is a full time role, no freelancers. Strong preference for candidates already living in the Bay Area.
If this is you, show AND tell us why.
Email your resume, PDF portfolio, links, along with current situation and reason for applying.